Feb 10, 2009

Eight O'Clock Coffee as the best-tasting coffee




I have not tried the Eight O'clock coffee but they said it is the best coffee to wake up to these days especially the Eight O'clock Coffee 100% Colombian. I thought Eight O'clock is just a fruit juice, like what we have in Philippines.=)

According to Consumer Reports, they tested 19 ground coffees and the Starbucks coffee Columbia medium did not even ranked as one of the top regular coffees. Folger's and Maxwell House also ranked below Eight O'Clock coffee. It is said to cheaper than Starbucks.

The Dunkin Donuts was ranked a top scorer in the decaf area, second is the Milestone decaf and came third is the Folgers Decaf Medium Roast. It is a sad news for Starbucks coffee lovers because I thought it is one of the best coffee that I know these days. I remembered a lot of my office mates always buy Starbucks frap/coffee in Eastwood. They will use their break time just to buy Starbucks especially if they have that Starbucks journal promo.

I should probably try the Eight O'clock coffee one of these days.=)






1 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

wow! I didnt know about this coffee. I love coffee but I dont drink that much, my husband loves coffee very very much as in 2 cups a day talaga everyday

Blog Widget by LinkWithin