Jan 23, 2009

new look and new domain

new look - finally, i was able to change my template . i've been planning to do this. hehe that's the problem of procrastinating. i choose a 3 column template so that i can easily add stuffs in my blog. i got it from giselle website and its free. i really admire her works. i am even using one of her templates in my other blog. i was planning to use the autumn theme blog but i am having problem uploading it in my blog, it does not display properly. anyway, i was to find another one and i think it is cute. hehe!

new domain - after several weeks of thinking if i should get domain with my starbucks city mug blog, i finally give in with my idea. I bought it from godaddy and it only costs me $0.99 probably because they are trying to sale .info domains. i saved $9.70! right move? yeah! i think so. well, i just hope i have the time to update this blog regularly.

ciao,

2 comments:

Jay Castillo said...

Nice template, congrats for a trouble free change! Will have to to the same in the next few days for my blog. I also need a 3 column template and I'm quite sure you'll agree that http://foreclosedrealestate.blogspot.com badly needs it. Already did some tests on some of my other blogs and it looks promising. =)

eva said...

thanks for the visit. yeah its good if you have 3 columns.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin